NetRise is proud to announce its completion of SOC 2 Type I (System and Organization Controls) compliance, less than two years from its inception. The SOC 2 Type I certification indicates that a verified third party has thoroughly reviewed NetRise's business and product elements (software, data, policies, procedures, people, operations, and more) and deemed them in compliance with SOC 2 Type I requirements.
Being in the security industry, NetRise undoubtedly recognizes the importance of securing the data of its customers. Many of NetRise's customers operate in highly regulated environments which hold vendors to a high standard regarding the security of their products and solutions. SOC 2 Type I is a critical step in proving that NetRise products adhere to best practices in accordance with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) standards.
NetRise's security and compliance principles guide how we deliver our products and services, which are outlined at a high level below:
NetRise takes the security of its data and that of its clients and customers seriously and
ensures that only vetted personnel are given access to their resources.
- All NetRise contractors and employees undergo background checks prior to being engaged
or employed by us in accordance with local laws and industry best practices.
- Confidentiality or other types of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) are signed by all
employees, contractors, and others who have a need to access sensitive or internal information.
- We embed the culture of security into our business by conducting employee security training and
testing using current and emerging techniques and attack vectors.
- All development projects at NetRise follow secure development lifecycle principles.
- All development of new products, tools, and services, and major changes to existing ones, undergo a design review to ensure security requirements are incorporated into proposed development.
- All team members that are regularly involved in any system development undergo annual secure development training in coding or scripting languages that they work with as well as any other relevant training.
- Software development is conducted in line with OWASP Top 10 recommendations for web application security.
NetRise deploys third party penetration testing and vulnerability scanning of all production
and Internet facing systems on a regular basis.
- All new systems and services are scanned prior to being deployed to production.
- We perform penetration testing both by internal security engineers and external penetration
testing companies on new systems and products or major changes to existing systems, services,
and products to ensure a comprehensive and real-world view of our products and environment
from multiple perspectives.
- We perform static and dynamic software application security testing of all code, including open
source libraries, as part of our software development process.
NetRise's cloud environment provides maximum security with complete customer isolation in a modern, multi-tenant cloud architecture.
- NetRise Cloud leverages the native physical and network security features of the cloud
service, and relies on the providers to maintain the infrastructure, services, and physical access
policies and procedures.
- All customer cloud environments and data are isolated using NetRise's isolation approach. Each customer environment is stored within a dedicated trust zone to prevent any accidental or malicious co-mingling.
- All data is also encrypted at rest and in transmission to prevent any unauthorized access and
prevent data breaches. Our entire platform is also continuously monitored by dedicated, highly
trained NetRise experts.
- We separate each customer's data and our own, utilizing unique encryption keys to ensure data
is protected and isolated.
- Client’s data protection complies with SOC 2 standards to encrypt data in transit and at rest,
ensuring customer and company data and sensitive information is protected at all times.
- We implement role-based access controls and the principles of least privileged access, and review revoke access as needed.
NetRise is committed to providing secure products and services to safely and easily manage
the data and identities of our global user base. Our external certifications provide independent
assurance of NetRise's dedication to protecting our customers by regularly assessing and
validating the protections and effective security practices NetRise has in place.
NetRise Inc. was audited by Prescient Assurance , a leader in security and compliance attestation for
B2B, SaaS companies worldwide. Prescient Assurance is a registered public accounting firm in the US and Canada and provides risk management and assurance services which includes but is not limited to SOC 2, PCI, ISO, NIST, GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA, and CSA STAR. For more information about Prescient Assurance, you may reach out them at email@example.com.